Thursday, June 20, 2013

Yay! Summer Vacay!





Can I tell you how happy I am that it's June?! The last 2 weeks of May really kicked my butt! With End of the year events, club volleyball ending, my mom's retirement party, our trip to Idaho, wowzars! I don't even know how we managed to get through it all?! Some how we always manage.


Lilianna ended her dance class. We were unable to participate in the dance recital,since we registered too late, so we finished in May. She definitely loved, loved, loved it & she did so awesome! She was a great listener, she improved each week, & I can see a future for this little tiny dance :)
 Lilianna also had her Preschool Graduation. We are so proud of her & all of her accomplishments!



My mother retired so we made our way up North to Idaho. We wanted to surprise her at her school retirement party, so we left Tuesday night & stayed with some friends, aka "cousins" in Lili's mind & had a blast with them. We made our way to her party Wednesday & definitely surprised her!



"Cousins"


Surprise Nana!

Memorial Weekend was spent celebrating my mom's retirement plus getting together with Taylor's family. Lili had a blast running around outside, playing with her cousins, having sleepovers, & just being surrounded by people who are other then her mom & dad :)
Lili & Davin






Ellis is going to turn 1 is 4 days! I cannot believe that a year has come & gone already. Time sure does fly! We've been preparing for a little HuggleMonster Bash with family which I am looking forward to. We love our little Monster, Little Denis the Menace since he keeps us on our toes!



As for me, well I have a few exciting things coming up: I entered a 1/2 Marathon in Bryce Canyon which will take place in July. I'm a bit nervous because training this time around has been rough & plus it is wicked hot! But training has helped me lose all of my baby weight which I'm proud about. Now I just need to tone........I also have a girls weekend coming up which I'm really excited for!!! A few of my GFs (girlfriends) from high school are coming down, plus my sis, to do a little get away at a hotel plus go to the Boy Band Reunion tour!!!!! So excited!!! And our lives may be changing drastically around here. I've been offered a full time job & I'm going in this month to finalize some things & see if it's really worth it. Big stuff but I feel so blessed with a happy & healthy family plus many wonderful opportunities have  dropped in my lap. 

I have re-joined my co-ed soccer team & we had our first game last week. If felt so good to be back on the turf plus I scored 2 goals!! 

No comments: