Monday, December 30, 2013

November

I am so so behind on my blog. I don't know do people even blog any more? It seems like less & less people are doing so. Well I intend to keep it up just because it is one way I can document my kiddos & their life experience. It's all about the journey right & I want to remember them all!
Here is what happened in our November:

Turkey Time


Gladys Knight
Gladys Knight did a concert at our Stake Center back in November. I was able to go with a friend, while Taylor ushered it. That was a fantastic experience!! I even got a high fiver from her :) I loved her testimony, as well as her husbands, of the Gospel. I loved her taste of music. It was quite a party in the chapel that night! It was fun & such a diverse mix in the audience. I wished she did more concerts in the Las Vegas Valley, but I know she travels world wide with her choir. She is one exceptional woman & I'm so grateful I got to go. I'm really, who can pass up Gladys Knight "Heard It Through The Grapevine" (my dad raised me on good music!) :)


The Night Before Disneyland




Disneyland Part 1

No comments: