Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Photo Shoot

I randomly decided, at the very last minute, to do a little photo shoot with my kiddos in their Christmas outfits. I'm such a wannabe photographer, seriously, & I know I'm no pro! I get ideas & I get too excited to use them! I used some props that I had made for our Ward Christmas Party & we went & bought a little Christmas tree from target for only $6. Here are the final results:

















 We then used the little Christmas tree & attached it to the Mini Coop. The idea was like they were driving away with their "freshly cut down Christmas tree."














I really wanted a picture of all of us in our somewhat coordinating outfits, but it didn't really happen. Taylor took some of me & the kids which never happens! And it took a few pictures to get a decent one. Silly Little's!






No comments: