We were fortunate to travel to Idaho & spend a week up there. Taylor's family put on a little get-together in Island Park for the last part of the week, which I will post about in whole separate post later :) We headed up Saturday & spend a few days in Pocatello with Nana, Papa, Tia & James. The kids had a blast playing outside ALL DAY LONG.

Nana always buys little cupcakes for the babies. Ellis enjoyed his just a little bit! haha!! He was such a mess!!
 |
| Ellis is Papa's boy! |
 |
| I love the scenery in Idaho. I was able to do a little running, even though I was battling a nasty cold. The view was awesome! The temperature was amazing! It really made me miss that place. |
 |
| Add caption |
We were able to do some family pictures while we were there. We picked Monday night, since we didn't have anything planned that night. OH MY GOSH! What an experience that was! On our way to our photo shoot, we got hit by a massive down pour!! We sat in our cars for a bit & it finally stopped raining. After we got out for maybe 10 minutes, it started to rain AGAIN! Then thunder hit, lightening flashed & all of a sudden HAIL!!! It was crazy!! It freaked the kids out a bit because we in Las Vegas don't really get to experience true weather. After it stopped, again, there was a rainbow! It was pretty :) We were able to get some good shots, thanks to our AWESOME photographer at
Olive Juice Photography. While we were shooting a picture of Lilianna with Lizzy, a man walked by with two dogs. Lizzy started wigging out! She got so excited that she broke her leash & took off after them! Mind you, we were in front of Pocatello High School on a very, very busy road. I thought for sure she was going to get hit! Well as she ran across the street, the traffic stopped. There were no cars, for a brief moment & then heavy traffic. I KNOW someone was watching over that silly little dog! I sprinted after her! I flew across the street & grabbed her, all while pulling my hamstring. My sister can thank me later! My dad said I still have it! hahah!!! We always have something crazy happen on picture day, ALWAYS!!
 |
Ellis modeling his outfit for family pics. No his glasses are not real, they are fake. Lilianna wore fake glasses so Ellis needed some too! You can find our pics here. As soon as we get the proofs I will blog about them.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment