Sunday, August 17, 2014

Summer Time

Today is my last day of summer & I'm really depressed about it. Summer has flown by! We have been non-stop going & enjoying our down time.  I can't believe I start work tomorrow. A brand new season of volley begins, which makes for my 6th year coaching at Adelson (crazy!!). Lilianna begins Kindergarten next week eek!! Ellis was put on a Pre-school list for next year (holy cannoli!!)! Time is flying by! Cheers to a great new school year!


I normal don't take selfies but some times it just needs to happen! I had spent all morning straightening my hair (wash, blow dry, flat iron & then curl) Seriously it takes me a good hour or so. We leave for church & it started to down pour!! Boo!! I came home from church looking like a big Afro puff! All that work......Some days it just ain't worth the effort ;)
Lilianna had her 6 year old/Kindergarten Check-up. We talked about it for a week about how she was going to see the Dr. & that she'd be getting her booster shots. She walked in the Dr. office very confident, telling the Dr. how much she's accomplished in the last year & it turned out that she was up to date on her shots & did not need any! Lucky lucky girl!! We decided to celebrate with McDonald's breakfast & a day at the park.




Ellis LOVES Henry Hugglemonster! Like he LOVES LOVES LOVES him! Well one day we were shopping at Target for a birthday present (Lilianna seriously goes to a birthday party every other week, Miss Popular!). Low & behold he found a Henry at Target! There were only 3 left! I was shocked that they even had a Henry anything! I guess we know what Santa will be bringing him this year :)


Latest Posts:




No comments: