Sunday, July 3, 2011

Adventures in the Islands

Last week Tuesday we returned from one amazing vacation that I think everyone not only enjoyed, but really needed. It has been one very busy year, so it was nice going to Oahu & doing really a whole heck of a lot of nothing. Just going to the beach everyday & it was perfect.

I ended up taking, and I kid you not 700 pictures!!! Yeah that's a lot of pictures & the funny think is they are mostly of Taylor, Lilianna of course, & just scenery....go figure!! But what can I say its just so green & beautiful over there & I wanted to capture every single moment.

Now my dilemma is how to post about our many adventures...do I do it by day or by activity??? Remember we were there from June 10-June 27th & that's a LONG time, which is probably why I have 700 pictures :) and which will be easier on my little self?!?! I guess since, in some ways, this is my journal I will do a day to day series of posts. So here we go!!

No comments: