We decided that we needed to rent a car, for at least a day, so that we could go grocery shopping. The closet grocery store was almost 2 miles away. Don't get me wrong I love walking and all, but carrying back groceries, no thanks! So Lilianna & I went to the beach while Taylor rented a car. And what car do you think he came back with??? A convertible!! At first I thought he was ridiculous but I have to admit it was a blast! Lilianna didn't like it one bit.
Our Car
June 13
Since we had a car we could go ANYWHERE! We decided to hit up North Shore: Waimea, Haleiwa & the Dole Plantation. It was fun to spend the day at the beach in Waimea. From there we took a drive to Haleiwa to get shaved ice of course from Motsimoto's. I love that place! As we pulled up to Motsumoto's a truck pulled up. People started gathering around it. I had to see what was going on & low & behold a dead bore was on the roof top of the car. Hahaha gotta love those local boys! It was quite the site to see. After we ate some shaved ice we headed to the Dole Plantation to learn about pineapples & take a little train ride. Lilianna fell asleep on the train.
Waimea building a sandcastle

No comments:
Post a Comment