So our trip was kind of off to a rocky start. Taylor & I both had to work all day, plus I babysat my friends daughter for a couple hours. Well while the two little girls were playing, I hear Lilianna yelling for me. I found the little girlies in her playroom playing with her kitchen. She says to me, "Mama look at the big spider!" As I got closer I noticed that yes this little creature wasn't so little & that it wasn't a spider, it was a scorpion!!!! EWW!! I freaked out!! Luckily the girls did not touch & Taylor happened to walk in, with his co-worker (I babysit his co-worker's daughter during the day). Well Taylor was as big of a chicken as I was, made his co-worker discard the nasty creature. Eww!!! I still get chills thinking about it.....
Well we finally made our way to the airport, but we discovered that we were dropped off at the wrong spot. Apparently Hawaiian Airlines is considered an international airline (ok, whatever) & we had to walk to the international terminal with 5 suit cases, 3 carry-ones, a stroller, plus Lilianna in 100 degree weather! I just had to laugh at how ridiculous we must have looked trucking our way, but we made it. The funny thing was the same thing happened when we got into Honolulu. We went to the wrong baggage claim & had to truck our way through the whole airport. Got to love it!!1st off I do not know why my picture is upside down...But this is the little guy who came out to play with the girlies. So creepy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment