Today marks the 100th Anniversary of Fenway Park. Kind of a big deal with the Elli's family since we are big Sox fans, especially my mama :) I think its really cool that today is the 100th anniversary & they play the Yankees, 1st time in the regular season. National Geographic did an amazing production called Inside Fenway Park: An Icon at 100 & the birth of baseball. If you are a die hard baseball fan, this is totally worth watching. It gave a great inside on the birth of baseball on the East coast, the New York Boston rivalry, The Babe & of course Fenway Park & its legacy. This makes me really, really, really want to go watch a baseball game this summer, especially in Boston! Its been 6 years since I last watched the Sox play.....way too long!! So Happy 100th Fenway! I wish I was there to celebrate with you & go Sox beats those Yankees, especially today!!!
Nothing like Sweet Caroline performed at the 8th inning at Fenway
No comments:
Post a Comment