Monday, April 23, 2012

Little Man's Nursery

Last Saturday, it was a gloomy rainy day here in Vegas, which is so rare. Well I decided it would be a perfect day to paint the nursery. I've been wanting to do it on my Spring Break, but seriously we were really busy & that Saturday was our only option! I got an idea to incorporate painted stripes on his wall from Classy Clutter blog, which gave an amazingly, some-what easy tutorial on dry brushing stripes. It turned out great! I'm really excited & so glad that the painting process is done! Now on to finishing the final touches, such as assembling the crib....I'll leave that for Taylor to do ;)

This fabric I will be using to make a blanket out of...haven't quite figured out the bedding yet :)

Before the room was a lovely shade of blah

Let the painting begin!

Such a great little helper!

Lizzy wanted to get in on the action too....naughty dog!!

Yep blue dog prints EVERYWHERE!!

Lilianna & Daddy painting the 1st color.

Step 1 complete

Of course a picture of Lizzy :)

The Stripes


Finished!!

Seriously love the way they turned out!!!

No comments: