Cousins are the best & they are usually the first best friends you have while growing up. Lilianna loves spending time with her cousins, & like I mentioned in an earlier post she met a "brand new cousin" Esme. Esme lives in Boston & is a relative from my dad's side of the family. Now I first met her when she was only 1 years old, while Taylor & I made our way out to the East Coast before we got hitched. I haven't seen her, nor her family since then so it was wonderful that they made the long trek out West to visit. They stayed in Vegas for a few days so we were able to meet up. we got to experience Vegas' public transportation system for the 1st time & let me tell you quite the experience! We made our way down to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. It was great day & the girls really enjoyed each other's company. I really hope we make it out to Boston sooner then later!
Cherry Clafoutis
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment