Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wedding Weekend

Tia FINALLY got married! It was a great 3 days of wedding events. Thursday was spent all day at the temple with friends & some family. I was able to be Tia's escort & lets just say it was the blind leading blind :) I'm thinking more often attendance needs to happen! We also wanted to bring a part of each Grandmother, since both have passed away in the last couple years, with us. So I wore Grandma Cookie's temple dress on Thrusday, which was a very comfy vintage mumu :) And we tried to have Nana & her Sister's names ready to take through, but unfortunately their information was put in the computers wrong so we will have to save that for another day. Doing family history for our family has been quite the challenge to say the least!

Friday was the big day & it was wonderful! Again the day was spent at the temple, followed by pictures & dutch oven at the park afterwords. We cannot forget that it was also the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics. Saturday was the Ring Ceremony/Reception. Lots of fun! We got to see so many family members that we hardly every see, eat amazing food, & dance! Her wedding was amazing & my mom really did an amazing job. It really made me wish that I could go back in time & change a few things for my wedding, such as location or some decor, but it is what it is & its the memories that we will remember.


The Bachelorette Party that her sisters-in-law threw her. It was fun getting together before the big day.


How cute did her cake turn out?! Seriously this picture made me laugh & brought back tons of memories! 

"Bow chicka wow wow"

What do I do with this? Do I wear it on my head? No? No? ok... 

The little ones all ready for the wedding

I love this photo Nana & Lilianna


The Idaho Falls Temple went through a complete revamp of the grounds. The water fall was really pretty & this is where Taylor & I sealed the deal :)

The newly weds!


Dad, Ellis & Lois



How do I hold this thing?!




No comments: