My babies are getting BIG!!! Ellis is walking...our lives as we once knew it are over! Ha! Church was interesting yesterday since the majority of the time Ellis & I spent it out in the hallway. All he wants to do is cruise & disrupt our class so he & I strolled up & down the hall way with all those skipping Sunday School :)
Lilianna is graduating from Preschool in 2 weeks. So excited for her that we even made announcements. So family be looking in the mail for yours to come :) I want her to feel special because she is doing so amazing in school. She's reading well & last week in school she wrote all of her numbers all the way to 100 all by herself! So proud!!
Sure am proud of my little monsters & I adore being their mama!
Playing in the ginormous box that daddy's chair came in. Who needs toys?!
My little Bun Head wanted to pose for some pics. She's getting so big & looks for beautiful in this picture. (Yep just a little bias!)
SO Big pose
Cheese Face
Duck Face
Lilianna & her little classmates
We have finally been able to hit the pool & this is all Ellis wanted to do was push his stroller.
Lilianna & her buddy Kainoa basking in the sun (little white babies!)
Caught Ellis in the act the other day standing on his rocking chair, with his toothbrush in his mouth while hanging onto his crib. Yikes!! I've got myself a climber!!
No comments:
Post a Comment