Two weeks ago today Taylor had his knee surgery. I can proudly say we have survived! I'm not going to lie it was a tough first few days. I honestly felt like a single parent of 4 children & no thank you to that! That is way to much for my little old self to handle. I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to those friends & family who were able to help me out. I could not have done with out them, especially my Dad. He came down for a few days & was able to help me with kids while I taxied Taylor all around town. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been able to go to my volleyball tournament. I'm really grateful for his help & patients. It really meant a lot to me! I don't know what I'd do without my Dad!
A little update on Taylor he seems to be doing well. He's had a lot of swelling in his knee (as to be expected) and still continues to feel numbness through out his leg. I told him, from my past experience with surgery, that his leg will be numb for a good few months. He also needs to realize that healing takes time & patients. Lots & lots of patients which he doesn't have since he's not a very patient person. If he does what his Physical Therapist says to do & if he continues to go, he will heal properly & hopefully not be back in this situation. If he chooses not to, he will be back under the knife. It's his choice & I really hope he listens & takes it slowly. Time will only tell!
![]() |
| The Sunday before D-Day. I thought this was a funny picture since Ellis was past out in a funny position on his daddy. |
| The kids & I put together a "Get Well Basket." |
![]() |
| "Dun Dun Duuuuun!" |
![]() |
| While I was out at EVER possible pharmacy trying to fill Taylor's prescription, this is who I ran into :) Gotta love a little Duck Dynasty! |
![]() |
| I could not have survived the 1st week without this guy! So so grateful that my dad could come & help me. He saved me!! We love Papa!! |
![]() |
| At the volleyball tournament that I recruited me dad down here for so he could watch some of the crew. Here's Lilianna with her "cousins!" It's a Whitt pile up!! |






No comments:
Post a Comment