Monday, May 13, 2013

"Song For Mama"

Those of you who know me very well know that 1. Breakfast is my absolute favorite meal. If I could I'd eat cereal every day, all day or French Toast. 2. Boyz II Men is my ABSOLUTE ALL TIME FAVORITE GROUP!!! (I get to go see them for a 3rd this summer!! So excited!) Why am I bringing these two things up you ask?! Well when I think of Mother's Day or when it comes to Mother's Day I expect brunch  or a fabulous breakfast on this day, and I always think of Boyz II Men's "Song For Mama."<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NFRW4_46dJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It was a great Mother's Day because I got both of those things! Happy Mother's Day to all those fine ladies out there!

I love, love, love my mama!! I honestly do not know where I'd be without her. She does anything & everything for me & my family. She is the greatest example of what a faithful courageous woman should be & I know she learned that from her own mother. I love you tons & tons mama!!


Lilianna's preschool made Mother's Day gifts & I sure loved mine!


Twining! Lilianna made me a matching bracelet. 

Love my little Monsters!!

My Mother's Day gift to myself :) Yes I do believe both of my parents taught me the ways of "true gift giving." Total inside joke with my family. Basically for every occasion (Christmas, Birthday, Mother/Father's Day, etc),  my father is the worst of them all, but we always buy ourselves a gift! Ha! It's a good thing too because Taylor forgot! Luckily I had already taken care of my gift which are these bad boys :)

No comments: