Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Little Gym Rat

Being the child of a coach is quite the lifestyle. You are always at an event, rain or shine, hours of endless practices, & you're never home! I myself was more of a "Field Rat;" Football field, soccer field, & track fields.  Little Miss L has found herself bouncing from one gym to the next, thanks to basketball & volleyball.  I guess I would much rather expose her to an athletic lifestyle vs video games, TV, potato couch lifestyle.  There is a group of little "Gym Rats, " all around the same age & all a bunch of little Hawaiians ALWAYS running around during practices & games. Its awesome to see!

Last week I traveled with Adelson's Men's & Women's Basketball teams, out to Nowhere Nevada. Lilianna was invited to go along as well. She was so excited to ride the big bus with all of her friends! She had a great time & now has 13 big sisters.

And the Journey Begins! Lilianna on the bus.
 At the game cheering her friends on :) She was their biggest cheerleader!
 These are the cabins we stayed. Actually really adorable considering we were literally out in no-man's land!
 Running around playing with the basketball girls.



 I had to post this picture of Lilianna. We were being goofy Friday night, after we got home, & I was able to get this picture of her. I love it!! My little stylist!!

No comments: