Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Name Game

It has come down to this Jacoby vs Jetter. Honestly both great MLB ball players, but I'm pretty sure Jacoby  will be around a lot longer then, cough, Jeter (he is in his 30s) :) This is the only way I'll budge on the name Jeter is if the little man's 1st name will be Jacoby. So yes it is a battle of Red Sox vs. Yankees, as always in this household. We must be die hard fans to even think of naming our poor child after baseball players?! I feel bad for our kids! They will either choose a side, preferable mama's side, or go some opposite direction by choosing  a weird team like the Orioles (just to make their parent's mad), or the Diamondback (yuck!), or better yet the Padres (the who?).  We shall see who comes out on top, my vote is Jacoby :)
Jacoby Ellsbury
JETER (probably the best looking Yankee player , & yes he plays well too)

Derek Jeter

JACOBY (isn't he adorable?!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if Taylor wins then you could name him Jeter Ellis Hunter and call him Jet:) I do really like Jacoby though:)

Danica said...

I'm not a huge baseball fan, so this is all unbiased. I say Jacoby!! Very cute. Good luck. :P