Ellis turned 4 months old in October. I cannot believe how big this kid is getting! Seriously he is the totally opposite of Lilianna. He started rolling all over the place the moment he turned 3 months & now he's scooting around in circles. He's going to be crawling before I know it! He is currently 13.9 lbs 28 inches long with a ginormous head, thanks to his square headed father! Haha! My big head is due to my big old afro, I don't know what Taylor's excuse his! :) The Dr. was puzzled about his weight. He said he weights a decent amount but he looks so skinny. Well I have news for you, my babies aren't chubbers & I think he must see a lot of chunky babies! Ellis is a fun lovin little man who loves to talk & play, especially with his sister. He is a mama's boy! We sure love our little gentleman!


No comments:
Post a Comment