Who doesn't love Halloween?! I know I do & so does Lilianna. She has had her outfit planned for seriously months! I asked her why she loves the holiday so much & just as I suspected it is because Halloween is in October & so is her Birthday. Go figure! Anyways this year we were characters from Cinderella. I just love that movie! So Nana, again, made Lilianna's princess costume & she did an AMAZING job, as always :) I rummaged through & found my old prom dress & worked my magic with that puppy turning it into the Fairy Godmother. Who knew I'd be able to reuse my dance dresses?! ha! And Ellis was Gus-Gus, the adorable yet plump mouse.
We did the Ward Trick-or-Treat, which we arrived to late since I had volleyball try-outs that day. We barley made trick-or-treating, & missed dinner. I tell you we ALWAYS have some weird experience at those things, seriously! And the masks, creepy faces that were painted, it really freaked Lilianna out, again....not sure if we'll be going next year, seriously! Plus Ellis slept through the whole thing since it was his bed time.
Halloween night we were invited to some friend's house for a big pot luck dinner followed by trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Lilianna made a new friend, Hadley & the two were inseparable that night! Miss Cinderella really played the role well, she fell up some stairs to one of the neighbor's house & lost her glass slipper. It was funny, but then some stinky boy came & stole her candy that had fallen out of her bag....so lame & the sad thing is his parent's sat & watched it, but never said a word...I guess less candy for me, I mean Lili to eat. In the words of Sean off of Boy Meets World, "Gotta love Halloween. It really brings people together." Haha! :)
Happy Halloween!!
Carving pumpkins with daddy.
We did the Ward Trick-or-Treat, which we arrived to late since I had volleyball try-outs that day. We barley made trick-or-treating, & missed dinner. I tell you we ALWAYS have some weird experience at those things, seriously! And the masks, creepy faces that were painted, it really freaked Lilianna out, again....not sure if we'll be going next year, seriously! Plus Ellis slept through the whole thing since it was his bed time.
Halloween night we were invited to some friend's house for a big pot luck dinner followed by trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Lilianna made a new friend, Hadley & the two were inseparable that night! Miss Cinderella really played the role well, she fell up some stairs to one of the neighbor's house & lost her glass slipper. It was funny, but then some stinky boy came & stole her candy that had fallen out of her bag....so lame & the sad thing is his parent's sat & watched it, but never said a word...I guess less candy for me, I mean Lili to eat. In the words of Sean off of Boy Meets World, "Gotta love Halloween. It really brings people together." Haha! :)
Happy Halloween!!
Carving pumpkins with daddy.
| The day after we were worn out so everyone decided they needed to nap on me :) |





No comments:
Post a Comment