Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Lilianna

Happy Birthday baby girl! I cannot believe that I have a 4 year old & a 4 month old. Where has time gone?! For Lilianna's birthday this year we decided to not do a party, per say, but instead invite a friend to go to Build-A-Bear Workshop. She chose to bring one of her bestest friends Kainoa & those two had a blast! Let me back up for a moment, we had a Birthday Bash all weekend long starting with Nana & Papa flying in late Wednesday night. Thursday Nana babysat while Papa & I made our way out to Sandy Valley, Nevada for my team's volleyball game. Friday was shopping day for the Birthday Girl, which included Toys-R-Us & the Disneyland Store. Saturday was Build-A-Bear workshop and Sunday we went to Phineas &  Ferb Live. It was a busy, busy weekend filled with nonstop on the go! I know I had a great time, as well as the birthday girl! Her birthday was on a school day so Nana, I & Lili put together grab bags for all her little classmates & for her teacher of course. The kids loved them & some haven't stopped talking about it :)
























Happy Birthday Baby Girl we love ya THIS much!! xoxo

No comments: