Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy A Day

If you're a Pretty Little Liar (PLL)fan you must be thinking what that what?! And I'm sure I'm the only grown-up who watches PLL, but A is the villain on their show & A-Day is when PLL is on. OK TMI but I call our Anniversary A-Day. Short, sweet & too the point :) 5 years we've been married. 5 years we've been annoying each other ha ha! I'm kidding, but really I'm not. Taylor wanted to do something big for our 5th A-Day & I told him dinner was enough. I'm a pretty low maintenance girl who doesn't need a whole lot, so dinner was perfect. I said lets go big on our 10 year since that's a bigger A-Day. Luckily Grandpa Hunter was in town to watch the kids while I went on our over night volleyball trip, so he was able to babysit while Taylor & I went to Zen of Japan. The BEST sushi in Vegas, seriously!! For presents, Taylor got new running shoes that have, cough, yet to be used & I received flowers which was nice. Sushi & flowers what more could I as for?! Happy 5th A-Day to us!!





No comments: