I woke up this morning feeling a little sorry for myself. I have been feeling really "old" lately because my body is just not allowing me to do the things that I want to do & that I feel like I'm capable of doing. I decided I needed to suck-it-up (sorry bad words to use) put my running shoes on & head to the gym. I happened to get my work-out in during the first session of Conference & man what a way to start the day off: some sweat & the spirit. I'm so grateful for this time of the year. For Conference & for celebrating the Savior & all that he has done for us.
Now stepping back a week, we celebrated Easter Sunday with being able to teach our Valiant 11s about the many wonderful attributes of the Savior & his loving sacrifice. We taught from this wonderful clip fromMormon Messages. I know that my testimony surly grew while studying the last days of Jesus' life.
All dressed up in their Easter Best.
Easter Morning: Ellis was stoked for his Easter basket & so was Lilianna. The Easter Bunny brought everyone a movie & the kiddos got candy & a toy. The Easter Bunny also hid a lot of eggs for the kids to find.
Mama's basket but couldn't you tell since it has Les Mis & Just Timberlake's new album ;)
Yes Lilianna slept in her clothes from the day before :)
No comments:
Post a Comment