I cannot believe it is already Monday?! Where have the last 7 days gone?! It was been one fully loaded week of activities, guests, work, & I guess just life in general. On Tuesday we got word of Taylor's surgery & it will take place next Tuesday, April 23. I feel bad for the lad (this is my wannabe British coming out which is due to being surround by many, many British "vampires" this weekend) because surgery blows, recovery is frustrating, & just being laid up in pain for days is no fun at all. But typical Taylor "thinks" he'll be back to work & up in a matter of a couple days....I'm placing bets on a big fat NO!!!! Sorry son its been a while since you've done the whole patient thing & I don't think you truly remember how it really is :)
I have officially broken my toe....boo...between Taylor & I we are a bit of a mess!! I had Nurse Tia look at it & she confirmed it. So I've been trying to find ways of working out & its been a bit difficult especially if I have to stay home & workout. I'm itching to get back to hitting the pavement but I may be at least another week....
We had cousins come to visit for the day. Lilianna & Kree great along quite well so it was fun to see them play together since we only see him a few times a year.
My sister & I plus a few of her friends go to experience the Creation Entertainment Vampire Diaries Convention. OMG it was quite the experience but seriously a great time. Don't judge me, don't judge me you know you are all so JEALOUS of me right now ;)
Ellis took his first step this week with many more to follow very soon! He's growing like a weed this little monstah is. He's also started doing "So Big!" (puts both arms up in the air when you say it), he waves with one arm up (somewhat like the Hitler pose...), he gives hi-fives & my favorite open mouth kisses :)
Lilianna is continuing to do very well at school with reading, writing & her math skills. She continues to enjoy her dance class & is doing really well with her dance routine that they are learning for the recital. So proud of my little bun head!!
We will keep everyone posted with Taylor's outcome next week. Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!
New Posts:
Visitors
VD Weekend
10 Months
I have officially broken my toe....boo...between Taylor & I we are a bit of a mess!! I had Nurse Tia look at it & she confirmed it. So I've been trying to find ways of working out & its been a bit difficult especially if I have to stay home & workout. I'm itching to get back to hitting the pavement but I may be at least another week....
We had cousins come to visit for the day. Lilianna & Kree great along quite well so it was fun to see them play together since we only see him a few times a year.
| Cousins |
My sister & I plus a few of her friends go to experience the Creation Entertainment Vampire Diaries Convention. OMG it was quite the experience but seriously a great time. Don't judge me, don't judge me you know you are all so JEALOUS of me right now ;)
![]() |
| VD Weekend with the girls |
Ellis took his first step this week with many more to follow very soon! He's growing like a weed this little monstah is. He's also started doing "So Big!" (puts both arms up in the air when you say it), he waves with one arm up (somewhat like the Hitler pose...), he gives hi-fives & my favorite open mouth kisses :)
![]() |
| Cutest little white bum EVER!! |
Lilianna is continuing to do very well at school with reading, writing & her math skills. She continues to enjoy her dance class & is doing really well with her dance routine that they are learning for the recital. So proud of my little bun head!!
| Bun Head |
We will keep everyone posted with Taylor's outcome next week. Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!
![]() |
| Definitely won't be golfing much for a while :( |
Visitors
VD Weekend
10 Months





No comments:
Post a Comment