Wednesday, April 17, 2013

VD Weekend

Creation Entertainment puts on conventions around the country of various different shows: Star Treck, Supernatural, Smallville, Twilight, the list goes on and on. Well they also put on a Vampire Diaries Convention (VD). Yes you heard that correct Vampire Diaries. I LOVE that show & have watched since the moment it premiered. I tried to get my sister to join me but it took her a while to jump on the bandwagon of this whole story line of vampires. Well I can proudly say she's hooked & I now finally have someone to discuss the show with :)

                                                        

Last year November while I was watching the show one night, an ad popped up of VD convention & I immediately called her up. She was sold on the idea & we booked our tickets that night! Ha ha! So we've had our tickets for a good 5 months. Well Tia made the trek down with a couple of friends for the VD girls weekend. Can I just tell you how much I enjoyed myself; seeing the cast, meeting the cast, & watching the ridiculous people/fan that I was surrounded by?! It was hilarious!! I didn't think I'd want to go back, but I've very tempted to go again next year...we shall see :}

 Look out it's a hail storm oh it's just the Smolder :) According to Paul Wesley  Ian's look is due to a "hail storm."



Tia & Lilianna playing the Wii game Disney Dance. Check out those moves!!


Tia in her moment of glory dancing her heart out to Camp Rock.

Red Velvet Cafe is probably my favorite place to eat besides Roy's Hawaiian. Red Velvet is a vegan cafe & it's amazing! I know I've blogged about it before but I cannot stress how amazing this place is!

We  made our way to the Farmer's Market at Town Square for a little shopping & came across Oso Ono Shaved Ice. I felt like I was in the islands looking at the shaved ice truck. 

Ellis & Tia

Ready for the festivities. Lili took this picture such skill.

Alaric I wish you were here right now!!

If only I was this confident when I met them...



The few cast members that were there. Not everyone was able to come.



"Lexi" & "Dr. Meredith Fells"

"Stefan" & "Damon"

"Ben"


These two were adorable & "Lexi" was hilarious! 

A few of the ladies from VD

Oh boy here comes the hotties!!






"Boys, Boys, Boys" By Lady Gaga 
Yes take that shirt off Ian....
 So we had a Q&A with Paul Wesley (Stefan) & Ian Somerhalder  (Damon) & it was pure entertainment. All I can say is Ian is very much Damon & vi ca verse. He is a true ham & plays up his smoulder! He knows he's beautiful & goes with it :) Paul is a little more serious but still very sarcastic. Every time some ridiculous girl would yell, "Ian I love you!" Paul would yell back,"Oh I love you too!" Ha ha!


"Kol" & Mikael"


"Mikael" doing the Magic Mike dance! He was hilarious! 

Oh "Kol" you are adorable. We all got to be in his Twitter/Instagram Pic :}

The Ladies







"Near, Far wherever you are!"
 Our Merchandise that we got. Some pictures, some shirts, & our badges that got us into the convention.




I bought a shirt for them to sign. I didn't think Taylor would appreciate me hanging out beautiful pictures of vampires around the house :)

No comments: