Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day


For Father's Day I surprised Taylor with concert tickets to Fall Out Boy (which was one reason why I changed Ellis Birthday festivities to Monday). Was the gift probably more for me? YES! But hey it was a good excuse to go out on a hot date right?! I think I had more fun since I like the band way more & I know all of their songs. Taylor seemed, well, not thrilled about it all but what a shock?! He never seems thrilled about anything! Well I had a blast singing along & dancing my heart out. After the concert I arranged for us to go up to the Foundation Room which is a club at the top of Mandalay Bay with a fabulous view. Thanks Mark for making that happen! Luckily we had a plethora of babysitters in town to choose from :) 
Happy Father's Day!!














Pete!!!!!!!!








We had General Admission tickets which meant anywhere on the floor. Because of Taylor's knee we opted to stand by the bar which was on a loft. We were in front of Pete the whole time! I was happy:)



























Patrick!!! He looks so good!




















The view from the Foundation Room pretty sweet!



My date :)











No comments: