Sunday, June 16, 2013

Preschool Graduation

Our little lady Graduated from Preschool!! We couldn't be more proud of her! 
We rushed back from our trip to Idaho to get to her graduation which was the next day. I know she was having mixed emotions because it meant saying goodbye to friends & Ms. Tina whom she just adores. Yes we will see most of them at church every Sunday, but it's just not the same. That is just how life goes I guess;  filled with change, growth, & seeing people come & go. 
Anywhoo we are so proud of Lilianna! She can read, write, sound out letters, & write out all 100 numbers. "She's one smart cookie" & we sure do love her!
Way to go Lilianna!!













Lilianna & some of her girlfriends: Courtney & Adalynn. I stole this picture from a blog :) The picture was too cute not to! 


No comments: