We were able to head home for Memorial Day this year. Last year we could not because I was very prego & wasn't allowed to travel. We made the trek home to see friends, family & host my mom's party. Can I just tell you how COLD it was!!!! OMG we weren't very well prepared for rain, temps being in the 50s. Yeah I was glad I had at least packed a pair of pants for each of us! What can I say I'm turning into a true Vegas girl becoming climatized :)
 |
| No trip home is complete with out a trip to Buddy's. |
 |
| Ellis received an early birthday present from Nana & Papa. |
 |
| We surprised Nana at her school's retirement party. Ellis loved playing in the fire truck at Nana's school. |
 |
| Cruising around in Nana's classroom, cowboy hat & all! |
A great thing about going to visit Idaho is being able to play outside & not dying of heat stroke. The kids loved swinging on the swing set & rolling in the grass. Ellis did not know what to think of the green stuff since you don't see a whole lot of it down here in the desert.
 |
| Playing with Papa. |
Spring in Idaho is my most FAVORITE time of the year. Everything is green. I sure do miss seeing this every day!
 |
| The new Brigham City Temple |
 |
| Poppy so pretty :) |
 |
Lilacs, I love lilacs. They are so fragrant & that smell reminds me of home.
|
 |
| Playing with cousins. |
 |
| Lilianna & Derek. |
 |
| Uncle Steve & Ellis |
 |
| He's my kid for sure playing with his soccer ball ;0 |
 |
| Treker & Ellis |
 |
| Grandpa with the Kids |
 |
| The Hunter Cousins |
 |
| Grandpa & Grandma |
 |
| Auntie Judy |
 |
| Grandma Cookie, Papa Max & Auntie Monica |
 |
| Davin & Ellis Besties that's for sure :) |
 |
| Lilianna took a few turns down Uncle Stephan's zip line. She had a blast! |
 |
| Ellis had a turn as well. |
 |
| Davin feeding Ellis. |
 |
| Davin go to come with up to Idaho Falls to visit Great Grandma Fife, hangout with cousins & go see Epic. Lucky boy! |
 |
| Davin & Lilianna |
No comments:
Post a Comment