Sunday, September 29, 2013

6 Years & Counting

Our 6th Anniversary was yesterday & as always it snuck up on me! We celebrated the weekend before since Taylor had some of his old high school crew in town for a bachelor weekend. We weren't able to find a babysitter so we took the family with us out to dinner at Kona Grill. Yummy as always! 
Happy 6 Years!!

For Taylor's gift I made him a photo book from Shutterfly. It was a recap of our adventure thus far. I also narrated the book with IZ, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" one of our wedding songs. I also gave him a Happy Hump Day Camel T-shirt since he & Lilianna have an inside joke with the Hump Day commercial :)
GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial--Happier Then a Camel on Wednesday




The inside of the book.



Family dinner at Kona Grill. Yummy sushi!
Our Wedding Luau that took place in the snow. Only would it snow on OUR reception day! I guess it was a sign of the crazy adventure we were about to embark on! FYI I'm still in LOVE with my wedding cake. Seriously it was awesome!


No comments: