Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Updates

A few updates from our lovely lives: Tia came to visit & she & I went to a few concerts. Seriously call this the year of the concerts or the year of the boy bands! Honestly we had to get the nasty taste out of our mouths from the New Kids On The Block (NKOTB) since they are not really our scene & just old nasty men! Oh Donny I will never get the image out of my mind...

Lilianna started soccer & is loving it! Ellis turned 15 months old! Lots of stuff going on so enjoy :)

A few new posts:

In honor of my Sox & they fabulous way of playing I had to post a few pictures of them! I feel like its the '04 or '07 team again!! Fingers crossed we go all the way!! #getbeard

We got a package in the mail from Papa who has been in Boston the last 2 weeks. It's ALWAYS a great day when a package come from Boston! This is only a 1/2 of what we got....I couldn't fit it all in for a picture :)

After the Boyz II Men concert. I finally got my rose!!

I should say "our rose" since Tia got it for us!

I did a little decorating in the boring Master bedroom. I really need to get some paint on the walls....one day, one day...

You can't really see it, but we had a full double rainbow last week! I've never seen it rain like it has been & so many rainbows have been seen. I feel like I'm in Hawaii, well sort of :)



No comments: