Friday, September 6, 2013

1 Week Down....

We made it through the 1st week of our new lives & boy was it a doosy! I didn't get much sleep this past week thanks to Ellis. The poor little guy got a nasty case of thrush & has been miserable all week long :( Wednesday he finally received some antibiotics & by Friday he was a completely different child! His appetite came back & he was happier. Night time is still rough for him which means very little sleep for mama, but it does give me a great excuse to watch late night TV such as One Tree Hill (which is on SOAP network!). My love has been rekindled for that show! Ha!

Nana & Papa came to visit & babysit. The kids had a blast playing with them & shopping & basically doing anything & everything their little hearts wanted to do! We love when Nana & Papa come to town!

My volleyball team had a scrimmage & we did AWESOME! I'm very pleased with how we played & hope that we continue to play like we did, as well as play as a team. Our first match of the season is on Tuesday so fingers crossed we do well!

I made it though my first week as a PE teacher for 5th grade-8th grade girls! Oh my gosh I have forgotten how tween girls are! They younger group is happy, loves everyone & everything. The older group think they are too cool for anything & all they care about/talk about is BOYS!! So I have my work cut out for me but I'm excited to get to know these little ladies :)

Next week Lilianna starts her last year of preschool, which I cannot believe that she will be in kindergarten next year! Yikes! She also starts soccer next week which she is very excited for.
Waiting for Nana & Papa. Can't you tell Ellis only got 4 hours of sleep?! Look at his eyes

Nana made Lilianna a cheerleader outfit for all my Adelson Sports & Edge Club volleyball. She named herself an honorary cheerleader :)

Lilianna made the cover of Lil Kickers! I can't believe that that picture was taken a year ago?! She starts soccer next Saturday & is really excited!

Ellis loves his Papa

Ellis & I waiting outside after dinner. He was getting a little antsy so we took a stroll outside the Aliante.

Look at that face :)

Lilianna requested to have a tea party with Nana.

Ellis had to get in on the fun whether boys were allowed or not!


Going for a ride in the suit case



Saying goodbye is always hard!

No comments: