We've been busy with all of our daily activities. Lilianna continues to enjoy soccer & she loves having a familiar face in her class :) Ellis enjoys watching her & cannot wait to join in on the fun. I've had a LOT of Jewish Holidays this month which means not one full week of school until Oct. I've enjoyed that! It's allowed me to get somethings done on my To-Do list. It has, however, been a disadvantage to my volleyball girls. We would practice on Monday, play on Tuesday then have Wednesday-Sunday off because of all the holidays. We haven't been able to get into a groove but they have done well with the time we've been given. We've got one win under our belt & some close games, so hopefully things will change in Oct.
Happy Fall Y'all!!
Latest Posts:
| Lilianna at soccer. |
| I made some bow ties for my Dapper little Dude. Isn't he such a cute little model?! ;) |
| My volleyball girls on our last away trip. |
| My cousins back in Boston had twin baby boys Declan & Lincoln. Isn't this the cutest little picture! I love the Red Sox gear! |
| We celebrated our 6th Anniversary yesterday. Look at how long my hair used to be & man I sure was tan! Good looking couple right there! |
![]() |
| I made a new Fall wreath. Got the idea from Pinterest of course. |
![]() |
| After soccer we went with our friend Max to the Pumpkin Patch to pick apples & pumpkins. My little city kids had a blast running in the dirt, picking apples & pumpkins. |
![]() |
| Cheese Face :) |
![]() |
| Who would have thought that this farm is down the street from my house?! A hidden little treasure. |
![]() |
| My little Superheros |
![]() |
| Batman! |
![]() |
| Lilianna is having a Superhero party. I cannot believe she's going to be 5?! She looks so grown-up in her pictures. |












No comments:
Post a Comment