Lilianna was the Special Student in Preschool. This meant she got to bring a treat to share starting with the letter they are working on for the week. She also got to bring an item for Show-and-tell. Well the lucky letter of the week was V. I was stumped. Not to many food items start with V besides vegetables which they were already having during their vegetable taste test experiment. Then I got the great idea of a volcano! Once we decided that we found this cute recipe of rice crispy treat's (the inspiration was found
here) shaped as volcanoes! I was stoked! We made them, Lilianna helped shape them & then we let them set up. Later we added the "molten lava" which was red & orange frosting. They turned out way cool! I then took out my old Hilo picture album & showed Lilianna pictures of when I hiked
Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii. She was excited to see that yes her mama was cool back in the day & that she did hike up an actual live volcano with flowing lava. I cannot wait to take her there one day to hike Kilauea! It was a great time & I'm so so proud of my little lady!
 |
| Lilianna is the best big sister! She wanted an hug before school with little Ellis. |
 |
| She took her Anna doll for Show-and-Tell. |
 |
| V is for Volcano |
No comments:
Post a Comment