We have enjoyed our 2 week Spring Break (thank you Passover!). We did a lot
like travel up North to Idaho. Hanging out in Vegas having play dates, more Easter Egg hunts with friends, soccer games, volleyball tournaments, & hiking up Red Rock with friends. I'm really sad to see the break end, but I'm excited to finish out the school year. Bring on Summer break!! Next week we head off to Anaheim for some beach & baseball!!
Latest Posts:
Shenanigans with Nana & Papa
V is for Volcano
Happy Easter
Spring Break Photo Shoot
 |
| On Monday, April 21st, for every mile that you ran Nike donated a $1 to the Boston Strong charity. I cannot believe that that horrific incident happened 1 year ago. So I made sure I got a run in, wore my Boston Strong t-shirt, & I watched the Marathon. Way to go USA for wining the Mens elite! Way to go Meb!! #strongereveryrun |
 |
| We had a play date at our house & experience the pool for the 1st time this year. It wasn't cold but it wasn't warm water either but we did work on our tans! |
 |
| Ellis got to go shoe shopping with Nana & Mama so here he is showing off his new kicks :) |
 |
| Dog pile on Mama :) |
 |
| Don't mind Ellis he's just picking Mama's nose :) |
On our last day of Spring Break we decided to go hiking at Red Rock with some friends. The cactus flowers were in bloom that day.
 |
| Ellis got into Daddy's lotion & came running to me screaming, "Yucky! Yucky!!" |
 |
| And just for fun a dreamy picture for you to look at :) I love me some smolder from Mr. Ian :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment