A few weeks back, I really got the grand idea that I wanted to take pictures of the kiddos in their Easter outfits. My vision was to do it somewhere green, grassy & full of trees. Not to many options like that around here in Vegas! I discovered this place, thanks to a few friends, called Spring Mountain Ranch. Who knew this place even existed?! I sure didn't! It is just past Red Rock Canyon, which is also another beautiful place here in Las Vegas. We had a fun time running around, checking out the "moos,' walking in the lush green grass. Ellis, however was more excited to be in his little red wagon & refused to get out of it...It's either his way or no way! Happy Spring everyone!!
![]() |
| So this is the only picture of Taylor that was actually decent...I guess he's the better photographer then I am! |


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment