My last day of school was Ellis' actual birthday. Since I had early dismissal, I headed home right after & we headed to Town Square. We were trying to think of things that Ellis would love to do & ridding the choo-choo train was number 1 on the list :) He loves trains & anything with wheels. We were so lucky that we got to take 2 rides on the train! He had a blast! After the train ride we decided to get ice cream. We tried The Sugar Factory & boy was that place AMAZEBALLS!!! We had the cookie delight sundae!! I think he enjoyed himself :) I cannot believe Ellis is 2?!
Happy 2nd Birthday Little Man!!
| Birthday Breakfast consisted of confetti pancakes & candles. |
Sugar Factory we delicious! So glad we decided to try it out. It did not disappoint!!







No comments:
Post a Comment