Sunday, July 6, 2014

June 2014

June has come & gone. We traveled all over Utah, celebrated Ellis' 2nd Birthday, ended school & I started my summer job. We love summer time!!

My little model at the Wedding.


On our morning walk.

Running in the morning...yeah kind of a joke! Ellis won't sit in his stroller.

Ellis made a mess with the remaining floral foam he found...silly boy!!

"Look I Elsa!"


We went to a going away dinner for Taylor's co-worker. It was so cute all of the little girls there. I had to get a picture of them :)

Silly little boy found his Perry ears.

Ellis discovered my lip gloss....yeah he enjoyed it just a bit! He looks like the joker




New Posts
Happy Birthday Cousin Alec!!
Girl's Weekend in Park City 
Utah 
Ellis is 2
All Rolled Into One
Little Man's Birthday Bash: Construction Party
1st Visit From the Tooth Fairy 

No comments: