We made a spontaneous trip to St. George to surprise cousin Alec for his 5th Birthday. I didn't have to work (I'm a lifeguard this summer at school), so we decided why not?! I think Alec was surprised & excited, I know Lilianna was! We went to the Children's Museum, rode the carousel, had dinner, cake & presents. We then had a cousins sleep over which was fun! Our family in St. George are moving to Boise so we decided we should make the effort because who knows when we will see them again?! Happy Birthday Alec!!
Lilianna took these pictures of Ellis & I running down the hill at the golf course behind Aunt Sue's condo.
These two have so much fun together. They are two peas in a pod. I love how they just held each others hands :)
 |
| Mini Ty & Mini Shantai no wonder they're such good buddies :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment