The day after Elli's Birthday, he had a doctors appointment for his 2 year old check-up. Everything seemed to be well, minus the fact that he still used a binky. The Dr. said get ride of it ASAP :) (Which we did the following week.). From there Nana, Lilianna, Ellis & I loaded up the car & headed to Utah. I had a girl trip planned with some of my girlfriends from high school. Since Nana & Papa were taking the kids while I went & played, Nana decided to help me with the drive. We stopped in American Fork to stay there for the night. The next morning we got up and hit Hogle Zoo. Holy Canoli I think all of Salt Lake thought the same thing! The line, I kid you not, was all the way to the parking lot. The parking lot was PACKED!!! But it was worth the crazy town that was going on. That zoo is always a great time! Plus they had some new exhibits, well new to us since we haven't been there in 2 years. Unfortuntely I left my camera in the car, dang-it, so the good old iPhone had to take pictures. The kids had a great time & Lilianna was stoked to see the Polar Bear :)
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
1 day ago



































No comments:
Post a Comment