My baby boy is 14 months & I cannot believe how time is passing us by so quickly?! He continues to amaze us & surprise us on a daily basis. I cannot believe how this kid climbs & by climbing I mean EVERYTHING! He is talking more & he loves to follow his sister around. Their favorite thing to do is play "Hide & Seek" which involves Lilianna running & hiding, while Ellis is chasing her & screaming at the top of his lungs! Love my little man!
![]() |
| 14 Months Old |
![]() |
| Future soccer stud. He loves kicking his ball around the house which makes this mama proud! |
![]() |
| Chocolate chip cookie face |
![]() |
| Playing at the park |
![]() |
| Lately we've been having a lot of rain storms & he loves watching. |






No comments:
Post a Comment