I am honestly sad that today, or shall I say tonight, is our last night of Summer Vacation. Tomorrow I start my new job as a PE Teacher at Adelson, which means even more on my plate that is already filled to the max! I hope & pray that we all adjust well to this new crazy schedule.
Our home teachers were here today & gave us a message which not only encouraged us to have more of a thanksgiving like prayers, but to also keep a journal. Well I feel like my family blog is my journal. I may not be to regular, but I try to post on it monthly. I want to be able to remember all of these precious moment that I share with my babies before time passes by. I sure do love them & I am grateful for the time I have been able to spend being a full time stay-at-home-mom. So cheers to a great school year!
Our cousins Alec & Taylor came to visit us a few times this summer. We always have fun with them!
I got myself a new running buddy. Miss Lilianna trained for her first race & did awesome!
Every Friday we got together for a swim play date with friends. Our last gathering got a little messy with the little one! Not to self, when its 110 degrees outside never pack chocolate or anything with pink frosting!
I finally was able to get Lilianna in swim lessons at Adelson & she did great. It was basically private swimming lessons with Coach T.
Another Pinterest project...man I'm addicted!
On a random note I found my dream home here in Las Vegas! Someday, someday! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment