I cannot believe that it is August?! Where has summer gone?! I have been working like a crazy lady trying to get some projects done around the house before school starts back up. One of those projects was the playroom. I've been wanting to paint it, organize it, & go through the growing amounts of toys my babies have collected. It felt good starting over & putting every little thing in its place. All it took was a bucket of paint that we already had & some new shelves & wala!
The BEFORE Pictures:
| Here are the markings for Lilianna's growth chart. This was all Taylor's idea, which was cute. |
![]() |
| All of the toys out in the dining room....ugh they have a LOT of stuff!! |
| Ellis was helping me vacuum. |
| Ellis decided that he fit perfectly in Lilianna's playhouse. Such a climber! |
The AFTER Pictures:
![]() |
| More stripes, I know! |
| I found these printable on Pinterest of course :) |
![]() |
| I found this vinyl growth chart off of Zulily. It turned out really cute & was less expensive then the Pottery Barn version, which I LOVED oh so much but $100 yeah right! And if only Taylor was a little more handy & had the tools, we would have made our own. |
| Ellis' mark on the growth chart |
| Lilianna's mark on the growth chart. |














No comments:
Post a Comment