Sunday, August 25, 2013

Paint, Paint Everywhere


I don't know about you, but lately I have had an obsession with stripes & paint. I have been doing a lot around the house to make it feel more my style & thanks to go old addicting Pinterest I have found way too much inspiration! Oh the things I could do, or want to do if I just had an extra I don't know $1,000 lying around :)
Ellis received a book shelf for his birthday from Nana & Papa. We finally were able to put it together & now he is obsessed with his books! All he wants to do is read.
I painted the inside of our front door & added a vinyl. I really like the way the paint adds some pop especially against  all the white walls.

I've been trying to jazz up our front door/front porch a bit. I  ordered this vinyl  & put it on the outside of the door. I really like the way it turned out & now it seem s a little more welcoming :)



The entry way got a bit of a face lift as well. I did the same paint scheme in the 1/2 bathroom & really liked the way it turned out that I wanted more stripes in my house! Next on the list is new floors....



I also painted the garage door to match the front door. I would so paint all of my doors brown but that will have to wait for another day.

No comments: