A couple of Saturdays ago, while Taylor was golfing, the kids & I decided to travel up to St. George to visit with family. We left early that morning since we were only planning on staying for the day. Once we got to St. George we met Auntie Sue at the temple. I am always in amazement when I see the St. George Temple because of its beauty. Lilianna had fun seeing all the "pretty princess brides" walking around the grounds. From there we headed to our cousins house for some fun in the sun & swimming. We finished the day off with some Honolulu Grill. Oh how I love that place & they have the BEST guava cake you can get on the mainland but unfortunately they were all out. I was upset which means we need to make another trip up there I guess!
![]() |
| Bye bye Las Vegas! |
![]() |
| St. George Temple |
![]() |
| Touching the temple doors. Man those stairs are steep! |
| Lilianna & Cousin Alec playing Star Wars. |
| Ellis was in heaven playing outside! |







No comments:
Post a Comment