I'm going to write this whole post about little old me. Yes that sounds very narcissists but come on how often do I write about myself?? Yes it was just recently my birthday week (I'm thinking next year I need to have a birthday month…) & I had a fabulous one!
 |
| One of my birthday collages from my awesome sis |
Those of you who know me know that I am a complete sucker for teenage drama shows. There I said it now the whole world knows (but if you knew me really well this is no shock to you at all.). That being said, brings me to one of my Birthday presents: tickets for me & my sister to go to The Vampire Diaries Convention! Yes I get to go again & guess who bought them???? Wait for it …..Taylor! Yes I'm just as shocked as you are (didn't think he'd give in to my obsession with Damon but hey he surprised us all). I'm so excited! That means a weekend with my sister & Damon! Such a lucky girl. If you love teenage drama shows just as much as I do, you should really read this funny article
5 Ways Pretty Little Liars Ruined My Life. Yes another show I do indulge in. I know I have issues :) Anyways great funny read & the author nails it on the head!
 |
| Oh do BELIEVE me!! |
 |
| Cannot believe this was a year ago! Don't wait Ian/Damon we will be back in Sept! |
Nothing too crazy went down but I felt like each day was a good one & we got to celebrate in some way whether it was shopping with Lilianna, dinner with my family, cupcakes at work (I'm so spoiled), lunch date with a dear friend that I've known since Freshman year in college that I miss & adore (that's like 12 years…eek!), & a hot date with the hubs & more friends. Thank you everyone for the Birthday cards, texts, phone calls, messages, collage on instagram, :) I felt the love that is for sure!! The BIG 30 was a fabulous year so cheers to 31!!!!
 |
| Birthday balloons released in St. George :) Sorry we totally littered but it was kind of fun! |
 |
| My co-worker's birthday is 2 days before mine. I discovered that he loves One Tree Hill (OTH) just as much as I do, if not more! So I made him a Brooke Davis birthday card. Yeah I'm a pretty great friend & I have to admit, greatest card EVER!!! |
 |
| My little man he melts my heart :) |
 |
| Eating birthday cupcakes |
I received 2 boxes of cupcakes!!! One from work & one from my fam!! Lucky girl & who ate the majority of them??? ME!!!
 |
| My 31 year old selfie |
 |
| Silly Lili! |
 |
| Vampire Diaries Tickets!!!!! |
 |
| One of my birthday collages :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment