I swear each month just seems to get crazier & crazier, when in my mind I think, "just get through this month & the next month will slow down…" Yeah that NEVER seems to happen! February was hectic to say the least! I don't even know how we survived we had SO MUCH GOING ON!!!
The first weekend we made a quick trip up to
Heber City Utah for some fun in the snow & family time.
The following week was filled with basketball games, volleyball practice/tournament, plus I had the Adelson Gala to attend at the Venetian. It was black tie affair & boy did I feel UNDER DRESSED! It was a great experience & I had fun seeing my co-workers outside of work. Next year I'll step up my game with my dress!!
 |
| At the Gala with one of my former volleyball players. I sure do adore this girl & am so proud of her :) |
 |
My Edge 14s volleyball team. Fantastic group of girls what work hard & play hard! So far we are undefeated (Fingers crossed we continue the season that way!!!).
|
Valentines Day weekend came which was filled with celebrating the holiday &
family coming to town.
 |
| Lilianna & Ellis had fun playing with their cousins. |
 |
| Lilianna before her preschool Valentine's Day party. |
The next week Nana game to town to help with babysitting. I had basketball playoffs, substituting,
Lilianna's field trip, another volleyball tournament, and Taylor had a boy scout camp out. I didn't know how were going to get through with all of our obligations & thankfully Nana came to the rescue, again :)
 |
| Lilianna's preschool had a field trip to the dentist. |
 |
| We LOVE Nana!!! |
Friday night the Adelson boys basketball team played in the playoffs. This was the game that determined whether or not they went to State in Reno. Well they played fantastic & secured themselves a spot. The following day, Saturday, I had a volleyball tournament in the morning & the boys 1-A championship game to attend. Sadly they lost by 4.
 |
| Friday's game. I'm pretty sure the WHOLE school attended!!! |
 |
| Saturday's game was a bit of a heartbreaker…. |
 |
| Lilianna was feeling sad that Nana had to leave so we cheered her up by spending some family time together. We decided to go to the Silverton Hotel to see the Mermaids. She loved seeing "Ariel" swim around. |
The last week in February was by far the craziest! I left for state basketball, in Reno, on Thursday, and didn't get back until Saturday night.
Sunday we drove up to St. George because my lovely former roommate was getting married on Monday. We had a blast seeing friends & family in St. George.
 |
| Reno….such an interesting city. |
 |
| Again the boys lost but that was the 1st time in School's history that a team made it to State!! Next year boys, next year !! |
Latest Posts:
No comments:
Post a Comment