Monday, March 24, 2014

Ginormous Post!

I'm going to be very lazy in this post & blog about a few different things that have taken place. We've had a lot going on & this past Saturday was the 1st weekend in months that we have all been home. Boy do I love being home!! I feel like we are always going 1,000 different directions so it sure is nice to be able to stay home for a change :)
Saturday night we decided to get our Easter decor out. Lilianna has been asking to decorate every day last week. Ellis was the best helper, not!


Lilianna's 1st Soccer game!!! She did awesome!!!!!

Since we've been super busy we decided to have a Friday Friend Night. Well I had pre-ordered Frozen & was told it was suppose to arrive at my house by that Friday…..well it never showed up! It got stuck in Illinois….I was so upset because I had promised the girls Frozen! Well we opted for a different movie was Red Box's "enormous" selection of kid movies. We ate pizza, made cupcakes, & had ice cream. Ellis loved having his little girlfriend Noelle over :)

Ellis turned 21 Months on St. Patty's day. Here are a few pictures of the silly little man over the past month. He sure is a little character full of energy & TONS of personality!

Lilianna's Preschool had a field trip to Albertson's. It was a lot of fun touring the grocery store & learning about how to eat healthy. The workers were adorable with the kids & at each stop they got a yummy treat. In the back break room they had a table set up with some snacks: apples, oranges, orange juice, cereal & cupcakes. They even got to learn how to check out items.

Top O the Morning! We had a great St. Patty's day that included Top O The Morning Pancakes, Green Mac N Cheese, & Corned Beef & Cabbage. Lots & lots of green to eat! We also dressed the part wearing green from head to toe.

Two days ago, Saturday, we experienced Lilianna's 1st soccer game. It was so much fun to watch & hang out with the other parents. Her team, The Little Monsters, did awesome & we even won (not that winning really matters)! Lilianna played very well & was really good at defense. I was proud! We then headed down to the Venetian for a moment & got to see Justin Timberlake ok really it was the wax version of him, eat some Italian pastries & check out the soon-to-be open Ferris wheel. Yay for Saturdays! 

No comments: