Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day of Love

This year for Valentine's day, we had family come to town to stay with us. So we decided to do our Valentine's Day the night before. We exchanged little gifts, ate dinner & then I headed off to volleyball practice. Lilianna's preschool had a Valentine's Day party & I really loved how her Valentine's turned out. She is in love with Snow White & I found these cards on Tiny Prints. We then found these toy apples off of The Oriental Trading .  I absolutely loved they way they turned out & I think Lilianna did too :).


While we were putting Lilianna's Valentine's together, little Mr. snuck into the Oreo cookies….naughty nut!!



My silly little babies :)

I gave Taylor & the kid's a box of chocolates. Lilianna got Mary Poppins & a pair of socks. Ellis got socks, as well as a small toy bus.

Taylor surprised me with flowers which were really pretty! I DO NOT like red roses….they are so cliche on Valentine's day…I think working at a Floral shop ruined the whole red rose for me :)

All of our Valentine's cards man we are loved!! :)

No comments: