Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Visitors & Field Trips

I am posting about two different things in one post because I think it is just easier. Yes I've been slacking, again on the blog which is why I'm incorporating two different adventures. President's Day weekend we had family come to town to visit. Lilianna enjoyed playing with her cousins non-stop for 3 days. We took them to see the Las Vegas Temple, which actually Lilianna nor Ellis have ever been to. It's really beautiful & the grounds are very lush, with long green soft grass (something you NEVER see in Vegas). 



I love to see the temple!






































Cousins

Me & my little man. He's 20 months in this picture :)



strike a pose


What's this I see grass?? Really grass?!


That same week Lilianna's preschool went on a field trip to the dentist. Ellis & I were fortunate enough to tag along with the cute little preschoolers. We learned a lot about our teeth & know that Lilianna will be visiting the dentist very soon for her very 1st cleaning (yeah we just got dental insurance because we finally could afford it.). So sad I know!





















No comments: