Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Yay for Weddings!!

Yay for weddings!! My lovely former roommate got married last week Monday. I'm so so glad that I was able to go & be a part of the celebration! She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen & her dress was gorgeous!! Her wedding took place in the St. George Temple, followed by a luncheon at the Dixie State Alumni house (which I never knew existed let alone where it was located). The Alumni house was really cool. My aunt helped me out by watching the kiddos while I bounced around from place to place. Lilianna & Ellis had fun playing with cousin Alec, which they always do :) We also were able to kick start my birthday week with dinner with my family on Monday. Lilianna was also happy to see her "cousin" Harper & play at his new house ( they're not really cousins but good enough friends to be so!). Congratulations again Cindy!!!


Sassy, cute little flower girl :)

Old roomie picture: Michelle, Cindy, & Me. Love these ladies!!!


Lilianna really wanted a picture with the pretty "Princess Bride"

Sue & the kiddos.





Cutting the cake.









I had to take a picture of the blossoms. They were gorgeous! 

Silly kiddos!


This is the view from my Aunts house. I love the red rock, it's so pretty.




The St. George Temple is one of the most beautiful temples inside & out. I'm fortune to have gone to a couple of weddings there & am in amazement every time I step foot in there. 


Playing with the balloons that we released for my birthday!






No comments: