Sunday, June 15, 2014

1st Visit from the Tooth Fairy

Lilianna is definitely my child. In many ways! She had her two bottom front teeth grow behind her baby teeth. When I was 6 years old, I had the same thing happen to me. Lilianna had to have her teeth pulled, I did as well. She was one very scared little girl! She cried at the very mention of what was to happen! She cried that morning and wouldn't stop. She cried the whole way to the dentist as well. Poor poor girl! I'm very very proud of her because she did ended up doing very well! She came home happy, excited & very ready to go shopping! Yep she's definitely my little mini me!
 Later that night, we took her shopping at the toy store & she picked out some Peppa Pig sets. That night she got to use her Tooth Fairy Pillow that Nana made her. She was so excited to put her teeth in it.




The next morning she woke-up & found $10 dollars! WOW the Tooth Fairy has definitely raised her prices since I was a kid :) We are very proud of our little lady & cannot believe how fast she's growing up. 

No comments: